LeisureCat 350 PatrolPrint
This LeisureCat 350 was customized for the NSW, Australia, Police Dive Unit
Powered by twin outboards, it is capable of over 40 knots. This leaves an enormous amount of under-deck stowage space to take dive, oxygen and other gas bottles required in this kind of work.
Many variants of this model have been constructed to suit client requirements, but all retain the high speed planing hull and in-built safety required to meet the 2C Survey necessary for such craft.
Available in either open cockpit style or enclosed cab suitable for air-conditioning.
CURRENT GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- LOA: 11.6 metre (38 ft) – extended to 45 ft if desired
- Beam: 4.3 metre (13 ft 8 in)
- Draught: 0.6 metre (2 ft)
- Displacement: 11,000 kgs (24,255 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: 1,500 litres (400 gals/US)
- Engines (recommended): 2 x 275-350 outboards or 2 x diesel with stern legs.
- Freshwater storage: 300 litres (79 gals/US)
- Engines (recommended): 300 to 400 hp outboard or diesel inboard with stern legs
- Single station / (deck controls optional).
- Laminate lay-up equivalent to 2c survey standard.
- Foam and fibreglass stringers (weight savings).
- VE skin/ORTHO resins used in lay-up.
- Forward safety crash bulkheads in each bow.
- Full-length reinforced keel sections each hull.
- Fully self-draining deck.
- Safety glass windows all around.
Please go to our “Range of Models” page for full details and current design photos and specifications
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877