LeisureCat 7000 Patrol SeriesPrint
The LeisureCat 7000 Patrol Series has been chosen by many Police, Marine Parks and Rescue groups. A few are depicted in the photo gallery below.
All have been customized to suit the needs of the various groups and the conditions in which they are required to patrol.
Image depicted is one of 5 of LeisureCat 7000 Patrol models built and customised for the Tasmanian Police. They were fitted with twin 175 Suzuki 4-stroke outboards.
CURRENT STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS
- LOA (including engines): 7.81 m (25 ft 6 in)
- Moulded length: 7.20 m (23 ft 6 in)
- Beam: 2.55 m (8ft 2in)
- Draught: 0.40 m (1ft 3in)
- Height on trailer: 3.60 m (11ft 8in)
- Wavebreaker: Full length.
- Laminate lay-up equivalent to 2C Survey standards.
- VE skin/ORTHO resins used in hull lay-up.
- Multiple hull compartments.
- Full-length, reinforced keel sections.
- Fully self-draining deck with walk-through transom.
- Self-draining, moulded engine wells included in hull.
- Stainless steel bow rail.
- Sliding side windows port and starboard.
- Foam flotation fitted in hull.
- Hydraulic steering.
- 2 x 260 litre (2 x 68 gal/US) fibreglass fuel tanks.
- One-piece safety glass windscreen.
- 100 lt freshwater tank and transom outlet.
Please go to our “Range of Models” page for full details and current design photos and specifications
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877