LeisureCat 8000 “Striker” Patrol BoatPrint
The LeisureCat 8000 “Striker” has been designed as an unsinkable patrol boat capable of carrying a minimum of 12 armed strike personnel.
Powered by twin 150-250 hp outboards, the “Striker”, carrying a full load, will cruise on the plane at 15 knots (18 mph) and has a top speed of 35-50 knots (40-60 mph) depending on engine selection.
The “Striker” is extremely agile and stable and is designed to be unsinkable and self bailing, making it the ideal all-weather craft for police and military use in river and coastal environments.
The “Striker” has a centre console equipped with the huge array of instruments required for night-time stealth. Each boat can be specified by clients to achieve exact build requirement to suit intended use.
- Construction: Fibreglass/GRP
- Length Overall: 8.30m (27.27 ft) (including appendages)
- Length Moulded: 7.5m (24.72 ft)
- Beam Overall: 2.5m (8.24 ft)
- Draft – Fully Loaded: 0.30m – 0.46m (12in – 18in)
- Dry Weight: 1.6t -1.8t (approx.)
- Crew Numbers: 12+ Crew
- Fuel Capacity: 568 litres (150 gals/US)
- Propulsion: 2 x 150-250 hp Outboards (recommended)
- Maximum Speed: 3-50 knots (40-60 mph)
- Service Speed: 15.6 knots (18 mph)
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877