LeisureCat 9000 Patrol SeriesPrint
Customized for the Department of Conservation and Land Management (CALM), Western Australia . . .
CALM added a LeisureCat 9000 Patrol for use in the management of WA Marine Parks. A LeisureCat 7000 Gamefisher has been in use for a number of years, used as a retrieval and study boat in the Shark Bay Marine Park area. This LeisureCat 9000 has been customised to suit their needs and includes such extras as double doors in port side cockpit, single door starboard side as well as the standard access door in the rear. It is fitted with twin 250hp Suzuki four-stroke outboards.
CURRENT STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS
- LOA (incl. engines): 9.65 m (31 ft 6 in) – can be extended to LOA 10.65 m (35 ft)
- Beam: 3.10 m (10 ft 2 in)
- Draught: 0.45 m (1 ft 5 in)
- Fuel Storage: 2 x 600 lt (2 x 157 gal/US)
- Fresh Water: 1 x 240 lt (1 x 63 gal/US)
- Under-deck Fish Tanks: 2 x 500 lt (2 x 131 gal/US)
- Power (min. recom.): 2 x 200 hp 4-stroke
- Wavebreaker: Full length.
Please go to our “Range of Models” page for full details and current design photos and specifications
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877