LeisureCat Predator 40 (Cab)Print
With a fully enclosed cab that can be air-conditioned to protect the crew in all weather.
The Predator 40 (Cab) is extremely strong, with the hull being constructed using FRP with Kevlar Hybrid and Biaxial E-glass with Polyester Resin and a solid foam collar. Powered by triple 300 hp 4-stroke outboards, it is capable of 55+ knots. With fuel capacity of 1100 litres, it has an operating range of more than 250 nautical miles at 35 knots of speed. It has the ability to turn inside 7 boat-lengths at 40 knots. The Predator 40 has a Deep-V hull with sufficient dead-rise to allow it to skim across the water at high speed, while retaining good stability in moderate offshore conditions. It has a solid foam collar. The recessed forward deck is accessed through the cabin.
The Predator 40 with Enclosed Cab can give air-conditioned protection to crew in all weathers. Cabin includes seating, toilet, shower and lockup facilities for weapons.
The quick access hatch from the cabin to the bow-well gives the crew a fast, unimpeded action station forward.
- Construction is FRP with Kevlar Hybrid and Biaxial E-glass with Polyester Resin with Solid Foam Collar.
- Length Overall: 12m (39’3”)
- Beam Overall: 2.85m (9’3”)
- Depth Overall: 1.38m (4.6”)
- Draft (fully loaded): 0.58m (1’9”)
- Dry Weight: 4.5 tonnes (approx)
- Crew and Passengers: 8
- Fuel Capacity: 1100 litres (290 gals/US)
- Fresh Water: 120 litres (31 gals/US)
- Engine Power: 3 x 300 hp to 350 hp outboards
- Maximum Speed (full load): 55-60 knots
- Service Speed (full load): 48 knots
- Alternative Drive: Stern Drive
- Ship Classification: Malaysia (CM)/ISO. Certification is performed to International Rules.
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877