LeisureCat 350 Sports ExpressPrint
The 350 LeisureCat Sports Express is a powerful workhorse ideal for all types of commercial charter fishing and diving, while still retaining the internal comforts of a live-aboard cruiser.
Its huge and stable cockpit can be adapted to suit the needs of any water activities or patrol work. It can be powered by twin diesels, or twin 275-350 hp 4-stroke outboards with speeds in excess of 30 knots.
Various configurations are available for the saloon/helm area that include a large galley with moulded granite look-a-like top, stainless sink, 2-burner cook top, microwave oven, hot and cold water, fridge and dinette with drop-down table. A full-sized walk-in head/shower, complete with vanity and electric toilet compliments the twin double berth cabins.
There is ample storage above and below decks and the moulded dash area will take
2 x 12in screens if needed. Twin large storage wells are set into the forward deck either side of the electric anchor well.
- LOA: 11.6 metre (38 ft) – extended to 45 ft if desired
- Beam: 4.3 metre (13 ft 8 in)
- Draught: 0.6 metre (2 ft)
- Displacement: 11,000 kgs (24,255 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: 1,500 litres (400 US gals)
- Single station / (deck controls optional)
- Laminate lay-up equivalent to 2c survey standard
- Foam and fibreglass stringers (weight savings)
- VE skin/ORTHO resins used in lay-up
- Marlin board extension between outboards (outboard model only)
- 500mm high bow rail
- Hand rails on cabin
- Targa bar on roof
- Forward safety crash bulkheads in each bow
- Full-length reinforced keel sections each hull
- Fully self-draining deck
- Safety glass windows all around
- Heavy duty bow mooring roller
- Heavy duty bow mooring bollard
- Stainless steel bow rail to survey
- 6 x 10” (254 mm) aluminiun horn cleats
- Self-draining anchor well accessible from bow
- Rubber gunwale rub-rail
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877
Kevin Horsley 0419-049-863