LeisureCat 350 Sports ExpressPrint
The 350 LeisureCat Sports Express is a powerful workhorse ideal for all types of commercial charter fishing and diving, while still retaining the internal comforts of a live-aboard cruiser.
Its huge and stable cockpit can be adapted to suit the needs of any water activities or patrol work. It can be powered by twin 300-400 hp diesels with stern legs, or twin 275-350 hp 4-stroke outboards with speeds in excess of 30 knots.
Various configurations are available for the saloon/helm area that include a large galley with moulded granite look-a-like top, stainless sink, 2-burner cook top, microwave oven, hot and cold water, fridge and dinette with drop-down table. A full-sized walk-in head/shower, complete with vanity and electric toilet compliments the twin double berth cabins.
There is ample storage above and below decks and the moulded dash area will take
2 x 12in screens if needed. Twin large storage wells are set into the forward deck either side of the electric anchor well.
- LOA: 11.6 metre (38 ft) – extended to 45 ft if desired
- Beam: 4.3 metre (13 ft 8 in)
- Draught: 0.6 metre (2 ft)
- Displacement: 11,000 kgs (24,255 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: 1,500 litres (400 US gals)
- Freshwater: 240 litre (63 gals/US)
- Single station / (deck controls optional)
- Laminate lay-up equivalent to 2c survey standard
- Foam and fibreglass stringers (weight savings)
- VE skin/ORTHO resins used in lay-up
- Marlin board extension between outboards (outboard model only)
- 500mm high bow rail
- Hand rails on cabin
- Targa bar on roof
- Forward safety crash bulkheads in each bow
- Full-length reinforced keel sections each hull
- Fully self-draining deck
- Safety glass windows all around
- Heavy duty bow mooring roller
- Heavy duty bow mooring bollard
- Stainless steel bow rail to survey
- 6 x 10” (254 mm) aluminiun horn cleats
- Self-draining anchor well accessible from bow
- Rubber gunwale rub-rail
All LeisureCat/AussieCats are covered by a full 4-year structural warranty on hull and deck.
NOTE: LeisureCat Australia is constantly striving to improve and include new features, and, consequently, reserves the right to alter any or all features without notification.
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877
Kevin Horsley 0419-049-863