LeisureCraft 5700 Camo SeriesPrint
The New LeisureCraft Camo Range of mono hull boats are presented to the buyers as a base boat, allowing the buyer to custom fit the boat to their requirements and style of fishing, leisure, or commercial use.
The raised foredeck/casting platform make this a serious fishing craft while still being a fun runabout.
Presented for sale with complete electrical wiring, raised foredeck/casting platform, foam filled hull and built in fuel tank they are ready for your choice of fit out. A wide and varied choice of electronics are available on the market and LeisureCat will advise and quote on available products such as “T” Bar Sun Shades, Rocket Launchers, Bait Boards, etc.
LeisureCat’s distinctive Camo colouring has become very popular among buyers who just want something a little different from the run-of-the-mill plain colouring.
Hydraulic or cable steering and custom trailers with either slides or rollers to suit your application are available.
- LOA: 5.70 metre (18ft 8in)
- Beam: 2.17 m (7ft 2in)
- Draught: 0.30 m (12in)
- Fuel storage: 180 litre with primary filter and fuel shut-off (optional upgrade to 260 litres).
- Hull material: Fibreglass/GRP.
- Foam Filled Hull.
- Recommended power: 90 to 140 hp.
- Raised Foredeck/Casting Platform.
- Fully self-draining deck with walk-through transom.
- Pop-up Cleats (Bollards).
- Kill Tanks.
- Multiple Storage Lockers.
- Large Cockpit Space.
- Rubber gunwale rub-rail.
- Deck-mounted tank fillers and breathers.
- Perspex Windscreen.
- Bilge pump – 1 x Electric auto/manual.
- Navigation lights.
- LeisureCraft Decals.
- Heavy duty battery switch.
- Galvanised or Alluminium Trailer.
- “T” Bar Sun Shade.
- Rocket Launchers.
- Bait Board.
- Hydraulic or Cable Steering.
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877
Kevin Horsley 0419-049-863 or Dave Phillips 0439-970-017