SPECIAL! 12.5m LeisureCat Flybridge SportscruiserPrint
This magnificent new 12.5m LeisureCat Flybridge Sportscruiser is 80% complete, just awaiting new owner’s desired final fit-out. It has been built to survey, so ideal for charter or company use. Complete with extended saloon cabin and flybridge with dual control stations. It has a 1200mm x 12.5m long Marlin Board across the stern. Can comfortably sleep 6-8. Has 3 cabins, a toilet in the saloon plus full ensuite below.
This craft was designed to encompass every luxury a family or charter company could want. Ready for fit-out, the new owner can decide on decking style (non-skid, carpet, Teak or Seadek). Price shown is plus motors. It is set up for 2 x 440 hp Volvo D6 Stern Drive engines but, again, the new owner can choose.
See “View and Download Spec Sheets” for 2C Survey Approved Drawings.
It has many, many extras, including:
- Built to 2C Survey and inspected with approved drawings.
- Air-conditioning to interior.
- Twin transom doors to marlin board.
- Starboard side door.
- 1200mm x 12.5m long Marlin Board across the stern.
- Roof hatches.
- Garmin 24HD radar.
- Garmin 8416 screens.
- 4 x 16 inch Garmin screens and one 10 inch Garmin screen on rear deck.
- Fusion UD750 stereo BT NMEA 2000 with speakers.
- Fusion Amp with 6 speakers outside and sub-woofer and 4 speakers inside.
- Rear deck spotlight – Hella 1539 LED.
- Hella side-facing LED flood light.
- Automatic battery charger.
- 2 x 2000 litre fuel tanks.
- 8-rod rocket launcher.
- Davco folding davit fitted (500kg).
- Live bait well with glass front.
- Extended hardtop with s/s supports.
- Round central deck table on 80mm s/s shaft.
- 800m high rails to rear of flybridge roof extension.
- 2 x 340 litre freshwater tanks.
- Lockable locker door to side storage.
- Plus all the LeisureCat Standard Inclusions.
- And much, much more.
Price: AU$550,000 PLUS motors (includes GST)
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877
Kevin Horsley 0419-049-863
In many cases LeisureCat Australia relies upon the seller for up-to-date specifications for each consignment vessel. No responsibility is accepted by LeisureCat Australia for any omissions or changes to specifications at time of print.