10m GECat Marine “Shisa Cat”Print
2009 model 10m Cat, “Shisa Cat”, built by GECat Marine in South Africa, is a serious fishing boat with credible comforts for the longer days to keep you warm in winter and dry in the rain. It has massive fishing areas around the length and breadth of the boat, and has been set up to fish many people in comfort and space.
The serious beam sees this boat capable of handling all the weather WA likes to throw up from time to time.
- Twin 350 Yamaha 4 stroke outboards (@480 hours) with large digital display.
- Garmin 5012 GPS touch screen with Autopilot and Radar.
- HF Hondex Sounder with remote display screen (32 inch) and 1kw transducers.
- Toilet and Vanity enclosure.
- Seastar electronic power steering.
- System fitted (EPS) Fusion Stereo system.
- Jinker trailer included for dry storage.
- 2 x 400 litre fuel tanks.
- 140 litres fresh water.
- Deck wash.
- Galley bench seating with table.
- Port side 1.7m bench seat.
- Loads of storage everywhere.
- Rod holder storage in gunwales.
- Remote search and fixed LED spot lights.
- Centre opening window in helm.
- House batteries with inverter.
- Roof rails with Targa Bar.
- Hull is antifouled.
Suitable all-rounder with serious offshore pedigree.
Price: AU $149,000 ono (with Jinker included)
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877
Kevin Horsley 0419-049-863
In many cases LeisureCat Australia relies upon the seller for up-to-date specifications for each consignment vessel. No responsibility is accepted by LeisureCat Australia for any omissions or changes to specifications at time of print.