1989 35 Bertram “Bertrum”Print
One of only 2-3 in Australia converted to outboards. Classic ocean-going hull much loved and now we have breathed new life into a favourite.
It has a top speed of 32 knots and cruises at 18 knots, burning a total of 78 litres per hour.
Fully refurbished boat with new electric’s, new upholstery and an exciting full cover hull wrap.
Sleeps 6 with a large entertaining or fishing cockpit and good amenities on board.
All new floor decking top and bottom, with excellent large storage space where the inboards petrol engines used to be.
This boat has been professionally converted with all shaft and rudder entries glassed inside and out. This gives the boat a very shallow draft with motors raised and can be beached.
- 2 x 300 hp Suzuki 4-stroke outboards with 320 hours on the clocks.
- Optimus Seastar EPS power steering with Joystick system fitted for ease of docking and ability to push boat sideways (value $32k).
- New Garmin electronics with twin screens, autopilot, low frequency deepwater wet-face transducer and side and down view.
- New 12 volt fridge in galley
- Underwater blue lights
- Seadeck rear deck cover and on flybridge.
- New clears to flybridge and storm covers to lower deck area.
- Custom GRP bait-board with large 2 compartment rear fish box and seat combination.
- Rear deck Garmin camera.
- Full shower with seat and toilet areas with cupboards.
- Larger front V-berth, raised to widen with storage under.
- Long bench seating in saloon with hinged up backrest to form 4 beds in saloon area, storage throughout under.
- Long under-deck access in saloon for storage.
- 3 large hatch access to open storage areas on rear deck.
- Rear deck sun cover with tender storage rack atop.
- 3m Quicksilver tender included.
- Manual davit crane for tender.
- Fusion stereo system with amplifier controlled both downstairs and in saloon with zone control.
- Dual 20 amp battery charges one for house bank and one for start batteries.
- 5kw peak (3000 watt continuous) inverter to run coffee mate, etc.
- 2 x 120 watt solar panels with controller for house.
- Large Anchor Muir winch forward.
- Electronic battery isolators for start and house, from main panel.
- Magma stainless BBQ.
- 1200 litres of fuel.
- 600 litres of water (2 tanks with changeover valve) with new pressure pump and accumulator.
- Holding tank with macerator empty for toilet.
- Protective covers in the form of carpets for deck and flybridge floors.
Asking Price AU $125,000
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877
Kevin Horsley 0419-049-863