8.2m (27ft) Ocean Master 741 Vortex Cuddy CabinPrint
This ex-Northern Territory Water Police Patrol Vessel, fitted with 2 x 175 hp DF175 Suzuki 4-stroke Outboards with low hours (@350 each) and S/S props, was taken out of service in 2021 and has had very minimal use.
It was built to survey here in Australia and launched in 2012. It comes with a custom galvanised drive-on/drive-off twin-axle trailer with Hydrastar Electric over Hydraulic marine brakes with breakaway.
As expected with an ex-police craft, it is extensively fitted out and has a huge range with an approximately 600 litre under-floor fuel tank.
With its overall length of 9m (29.5ft), a 2.5m (8.2ft) beam, and 6mm Alloy plate hull, this is a stable and extremely capable craft.
The large reverse chines, tall gunnels (to survey), ensure a dry, fast soft ride in most conditions. It is very economical with a maximum speed of 45+ knots and will effortlessly cruise at between 20 and 30 knots.
- Built to survey.
- 2 x 175 hp DF175 Suzuki 4-stroke Outboards with low hours (@350 each) and S/S props
- Custom galvanised drive-on/drive-off twin-axle trailer with Hydrastar Electric over Hydraulic marine brakes with breakaway.
- Top of the range Seastar Hydraulic Steering – 4 turns lock to lock.
- Unsinkable Hull has foam floatation including 5 inbuilt, airtight compartments; 6mm hull thickness; heavy duty through transom with tow bollard.
- Bottom Hull Plating: 6mm Alloy.
- Overall Weight: 3500kg including trailer.
- Hull length: 8.2m (27ft).
- Beam: 2.5m (8.2ft).
- Fuel tank: Under-floor 600 litre.
- Maximum Speed: 45+ knots.
- Cruising Speed: 20 to 30 knots.
- Deck-wash with hose selectable salt or freshwater with under floor water tank of approx 200 litres.
- Licensed for 10 people.
- Rear fold-down bench seat for extra deck room.
- Removable swivel deluxe wrap around flip-up bolster bucket helm sport captain’s chairs.
- Large lockable cabin sleeps two and has cut out for porta potty.
- 2 x 2.5kg mounted fire extinguishers.
- In-cabin lockable rifle rack/secure storage.
- Extensive grab and bow railing allowing you to easily and safely move from the aft to the bow of the vessel.
- Garmin 7412xsv combo 12-inch Multi-touch Widescreen Radar/Chartplotter/Sonar Combo with built-in dual CHIRP sonar plus CHIRP Clearview and CHIRP Sideview scanning sonar with the clearest images on the water. 10 Hz GPS updates your position and heading 10 times per second. GPSMAP is fully network capable, including Garmin Network and NMEA 2000, and offers the conveniences of built-in Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Garmin GMR™ 24 x HD Radome 24-inch dome radar delivers 4-kW transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges. It has a maximum range of 48 nautical miles (88 km) and 48- or 24-RPM rotation speeds for fast screen refreshes. 8-bit true colour high resolution for outstanding target separation with less screen clutter on your Chartplotter. This radar doesn’t have any complex user settings to deal with, so it’s easy to turn on and start using.
- Hummingbird 1199ci HD SI Chartplotter Fishfinder Combo 10.4″ HD LCD display.
- Side Imaging / Down Imaging Sonar Coverage: 455 kHz / (2) 86° @ -10db,800 kHz / (2) 55° @ -10db, Depth: 150′, Side Imaging Range to 240′ Either Side, 180° Total Coverage, Dual Beam PLUS Sonar Coverage,200 kHz / 20° @ -10db, 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db, Depth: 1500′, Target Separation: 2.5″,Temperature included, GPS Speed included, Backlight, Waterproof.
- Power Output: 1000 Watts (RMS) / 8,000 Watts (Peak-to-Peak) Power Input: 10-20 VDC.
- Comes with XHS-9-HDSI-180-T Transducer.
- Savwinch 1500w Drum Anchor Winch with 95m of rope and 10m of chain.
- Icom IC-M412 DSC VHF Marine RadioClass D Digital selective calling 25W.
- Navigation lights, Anchor light, Search/flood lights all round, Instrument lights, Map/chart lights Cockpit lights and Cabin lights.
- Multiple 12v outlets throughout boat (cabin, cockpit, etc).
Price: AU $139,990
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877
Kevin Horsley 0419-049-863
In many cases LeisureCat Australia relies upon the seller for up-to-date specifications for each consignment vessel. No responsibility is accepted by LeisureCat Australia for any omissions or changes to specifications at time of print.