Glacier Bay 2270 Island Runner (2003 model)Print
This 2003 model Glacier Bay 2270 Island Runner has been fitted with a fully customised LeisureCat hardtop with side sliding widows, a one piece windscreen and roof hatches (over $25k worth).
It has been meticulously maintained throughout and every record kept; comes with full original purchase files and service history.
Fitted with twin 115 hp Yamaha 4-stroke motors. Full service history on both boat and motors available on file @1200 hours (mostly low rpm trolling hours).
It has all the creature comforts you have come to expect from one of the USA’s premier Cat builders of our time.
The Glacier Bay has a displaning hull that has the ability to cut effortlessly through a chop and wind driven wash. Safety and stability are the hallmarks of this Cat.
(A ‘displaning’ hull shape combines the best attributes of a displacement and semi-planing hull.)
- Dual-axle Alloy Trailer with Electric over Hydraulic Disc Brakes (recently over $5,000 spent on brake system and axles/bearings).
- Simrad NSS 9 Evo 3 with structure scan transducer and GPS
- Lowrance HDS 8 Fish-finder
- Fully rigged 16ft outriggers
- JVC marine stereo
- VHF radio
- Deck wash
- Fresh water tank and outlet
- Bait board
- Electric Flushing toilet
- Large bed area forward with full standing height beside it
- Twin kill fish boxes recessed in deck
- Loads of storage hatches in deck and throughout boat
- Lock-up forward cabin
- Pot winch and tipper fitted
- 2 x 240 litre fuel tanks
- Wiper fitted
- 700mm high bow rail
- Electric anchor winch
- Cockpit bolsters along coamings
- Twin helm seats (swivelling)
- Storm covers to enclose rear deck
- Multiple rod storage racks to inside coamings and under roof
Price: AU $79,500 ono
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877
Kevin Horsley 0419-049-863