Under Offer! LeisureCat 350 Deepwater (2007 model)Print
This 2007 model LeisureCat 350 Deepwater is not called “Playground” for nothing…it is just that! Immaculately kept, it is the ideal craft for both family fun and the serious fisherman. It has an extended hardtop to give protection while lounging in the cockpit. The saloon doors fold back to give a huge, open entertainment area stretching from the helm to the stern It has a huge double berth, drop-down table to give another berth, walk-in down head, carpeted decks, below deck storage. It is powered by twin 350 hp Yamaha Outboards with @500 hours on the clock.
- LOA: 12.29 metre (42 ft)
- Moulded length: 10.7 metre (35 ft)
- Beam: 3.5 metre (11 ft 6 in)
- Draught: 1 metre (3 ft)
- Wave Breaker: Full length
- Weight: Aprox. 9,000 kg (20,000 lbs)
- Twin 350 hp Yamaha Outboards with @500 hours.
- Raymarine Electronics.
- Large Twin Berth Cabin.
- Electric Toilet.
- Solar Panels and 240 Charging System.
- Fuel storage: 1000 litres
- Water storage: 340 litres
- Twin Below-deck Catch/storage Tanks.
Price: AU $275,000
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877
Kevin Horsley 0419-049-863
In many cases LeisureCat Australia relies upon the seller for up-to-date specifications for each consignment vessel. No responsibility is accepted by LeisureCat Australia for any omissions or changes to specifications at time of print.