Leisurecat 7000 Gamefisher (2006 model)Print
This 2006 Leisurecat 7000 Gamefisher has been kept indoors for all of its life and the hull presents as new. It is powered by twin 150 hp Honda outboards with only 120 hours on the clock and fitted with fly-by-wire controls. Sitting on a Mackay galvanised, dual-axle trailer, it is ready to travel wherever you desire.
- Twin 150 hp Honda Outboards with 120 hrs on clock.
- Fly-by-wire controls.
- Drive-on Mackay galvanised dual-axle trailer with electric over hydraulic disc brakes.
- Furuno Navnet VX2 12 inch MFD screen system with autopilot, 18nm Radar and 1kw transducers.
- GME VHF and stereo fitted.
- Esky seat.
- Two under floor fish-boxes plumbed to overboard.
- Deck carpeting throughout.
- Custom upholstery in grey and beige.
- Electric toilet and large queen-sized berth forward.
- Maxwell rope/chain anchor winch.
- 120 litre fresh water tank fitted.
- Deck wash.
- Rear extended platform with dive ladder fitted.
Price AU 110,000 ono
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877
Kevin Horsley 0419-049-863