Tournament 550 Sports – Jackman HullPrint
Aluminium 2003 Tournament 550 Sports, built by Raider Boats and designed by David Jackman has a 5mm bottom. It is fitted with a 135 hp 4-stroke Mercury outboard giving it a top speed of 32 knots and a comfortable cruising speed of 20 knots using around 15-18 litres per hour depending on conditions. Mounted on a 2007 dual-axle Dunbier trailer. All in excellent condition.
- 135 hp 4-stroke Mercury Ouboard fitted – 110 hours.
- 2007 Galvanized dual-axle Dunbier trailer recently serviced.
- Lowrance combo touch screen.
- Removable hardtop with side and front clear curtains.
- Top speed: 32 knots.
- Cruising speed: 20 knots with fuel consumption around 15-18 litres.
- 140 litre fuel tank.
- Carpeted deck.
- Below deck flooded kill tank.
- Bait board with rod holders.
- Swivel seats for helmsman and passenger.
- Open cuddy cabin.
- Full safety gear (flares & jackets).
Price: AU $35,990
For more information, contact
2 Egmont Road (cnr Sparks Road), Henderson, WA, Australia, 6166
Phone +61-8-9437-6477 ♦ Fax +61-8-9437-4877
Kevin Horsley 0419-049-863